Tuscan Fresca Recipe
Ingredients for Sauce:
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 2 Tb. Italian herb blend
- 2 tsp. salt
Ingredients for dish:
- 1# of whole wheat pasta, cooked
- ½ cup white wine
- 10 oz. tomatoes, diced
- 10 oz. white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small bag baby spinach
- 4 oz. parmesan or Feta cheese
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- Blend all the ingredients for the sauce together and put aside.
- In a sauté pan heat tomatoes and mushrooms in olive oil for about 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add white wine to the pan and reduce till only ¼ the liquid is remaining
- Add sauce to pan and bring to a low simmer.
- Toss in cooked pasta and spinach to coat with sauce.
- Garnish with parmesan or feta cheese.
- Sprinkle parsley over top.